Sunday, December 2, 2012

Chilis


Popped by the newly opened Chili's at Central a couple of times for lunch since its so near my workplace. I like it, great service and great portions :)



The Big Mouth Burgers were really really huge. I probably ate about half of the burger before feeling like bursting. Cant say no to the avocado burger, but for some reason mine came with these sinful deep-fried (!) honey glazed bacon strips. Took a couple of bites before deciding I dont want to die early from a clogged artery.  Bacon aside, the burger and fries were good. The patty was juicy and flavorful and fries were crispy on the outside and soft within, just the way I like them. 




Opted for something slightly healthier the next round. Set lunch ($14) with a choice of main, soup and free flow soft drinks. Pretty worth it, I got the grilled bbq chicken salad and chicken/green chili soup. 
The chicken slices were surprisingly moist and tender, making the salad very enjoyable. 


Chili's
Central @ Clarke Quay
6 Eu Tong Sen St #01-18




No comments:

Post a Comment