Monday, December 3, 2012

&Made by Bruno Menard




I am always on the hunt for a good burger and when I heard about this gourmet burger joint in town, I rushed down to try it. 


Cute menu/placemats 












Went with the B burger with dry-aged beef, cheese and onions. Served with fries ( additional $3 for truffle fries). The burger was good, sufficiently juicy and well-flavored patty. Very satisfying and reasonably priced. The relish/sauce for the fries was a sweet and savory blend and it tasted pretty darn good. So much so that I didnt miss my chili sauce. 


The toastoos are some kind of strange buckwheat sandwich with fillings - in this case, ratatouille. Interesting idea I guess but the flavors did not work at all in my opinion.
Stick to the burgers. 


Caramel pudding served with a corn flake crusted ball of ice cream. Sinfully good. 

Wouldnt mind going back to try the pork or duck burger.

&Made by Bruno Menard
#01-04/05/06, Pacific Plaza
9 Scotts Road
6238 5549


No comments:

Post a Comment