Friday, August 29, 2014

Revisit: Bedrock Bar and Grill



I dont even need to look at the menu each time I am at Bedrock. I know exactly what hits the spot everytime I am craving for steak. 


First up the lovely flat bread (served pipping hot) with that luscious melt-in-your-mouth garlic. Spread butter (watching butter melt on hot bread is the best thing ever) and garlic and take a big bite. The only problem is having to stop eating so much bread so as to pace myself.



Sides - That sinfully good mac & cheese. Huge portion for the 2 of us though that didnt stop us from wolfing down almost everything. Sometimes I think this is even better than the steak here


Then the black pepper steak, expertly grilled with a touch of char. Fatty and perfectly medium rare (no other way to eat steak!)
 Just as good as I remembered


This place has become my top place for steak. Consistently great food and service
Best of all, 1-for-1 deals available on the Entertainer App.


96 Somerset Road
#01-05 Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard
Singapore 238163
6238-0054









No comments:

Post a Comment