Saturday, August 23, 2014

Revisit: Arbite

After a decidedly healthy start to a public holiday trekking through MacRitchie Reservoir (unfortunately not the tree top walk, there was a 1 hour queue, insane!) we rewarded ourselves with brunch at Arbite

This time round, went with the Smoked Salmon Florentine and Crab cakes.


Smoked salmon with poached egg, cream spinach on foccacia. All my favorite ingredients so this dish was a winner for me. 


The Arbite breakfast with everything you need on a plate.
I remember the scrambled eggs being creamier, these were a tad over done.

crab cakes, fried eggs and asparagus. I was very excited, crab cakes for brunch! But the crab cakes here were quite disappointing, more flour than anything else though at that price point I shouldnt have expected more. Eggs could be runnier too. 



Arbite
66A Serangoon Garden Way
6287 0430

No comments:

Post a Comment