Friday, April 18, 2014

Imperial Treasure Steamboat Restaurant


I love Imperial Treasure, probably my favourite restaurant chain in Singapore (Cantonese speaking here) and its steamboat restaurant, while pricey is pretty darn good.

First up - go for the drunken chicken soup base. I probably drink my weight in soup every time I am here but the soup is just too addictive. 


Next up- red meat galore. Ingredients here are really fresh (hence the price) so go with the beef and pork.  The fish was disappointing though, not as sweet as I expected (Hai Di Lao's one is much better).



And question of the day : is it worth it?

Honestly, I think if you are willing to queue, the Hai Di Lao experience is probably better, since you get more bang for your buck and that sauce-concoction there is heavenly. Though I prefer the soup base here. 




ION Orchard, #04-09/10
2 Orchard Turn, Singapore 238801 
6636 9339

No comments:

Post a Comment