Saturday, February 1, 2014

28 Hongkong street

There can only be one pretentious, gimmicky drinking place and I think 28 HKS fills that place quite easily. No signs, no online presence but of course everyone has heard about it so I guess their marketing campaign works! 

Likes - Great descriptive menu, delicious cocktails and the truffle mac and cheese balls mmm
Dislikes-  Do they have to make this place so dark? if your customers have to use reading lights for the menus, I think you can turn up the lights a little.




My pretty drink (Whore's Bath) 


And those mac n cheese balls. We also had the chicken n waffles, doughnuts, buttermilk chicken wings and nuts. All were average except the nuts which were pretty darn addictive.

Will come back if I am in the mood to pretend to be part of the cool crowd for a night.


28 Hong Kong St.
Singapore 059667
8318 0328 (Reservations are a must)

No comments:

Post a Comment