Sunday, January 26, 2014

Club Street Social


Popped by for brunch before the Affordable Art Fair (such lies! nothing affordable there unless you settle for "art" that looks like it was drawn by 3 year olds)

I was surprised to find this place mostly empty, guess I am used to crowds at the more popular cafes. I like the deco here, simple industrial chic - brick walls and a classy bar.

Scrambled eggs($12) with toast and additional avocado. Looks ugly but mmm the eggs were perfectly creamy 

Truffled egg toast ($14) , thick toast with a gooey egg and cheese served with a drizzle of truffle oil. Smells like heaven though I thought it got a bit one-note after a while. Give me the scrambled eggs anytime.

Coffee was decent 

Overall, I like this place. Decent and reasonably priced brunch + not too crowded!



Club Street Social 
5 Gemmil Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment