Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Horse's Mouth


When my friends suggested going to Horse's Mouth for ramen and drinks, I was skeptical. First of all, what kind of name is Horse's Mouth and ramen in a bar? Of course, my scepticism went away immediately the moment I stepped into this gorgeous dark bar. This place just gives off a 'cool' vibe, even better the ramen served here is from Uma Uma Ramen located directly above. So now you know where to go if you want to indulge in ramen + cocktail. 



We had the spicy charsiew ramen and the mazesoba which came highly recommended by the very friendly bartenders. The mazesoba is dry ramen with minced pork and runny egg and damm was it kick-ass. (Or as my friend described - bak chor mee on speed)
Extremely flavourful, mix all the ingredients to get the creaminess of the egg + crunchiness of  bamboo shoots + the lovely noodles. 





#B1-39, Forum The shopping Mall
583 Orchard Road
6235 1088

No comments:

Post a Comment