Sunday, January 12, 2014

Mikuni Pt5?


This will probably be one of my final visits to Mikuni, only because my FAR card expired and its not really worth it to get a new one since the DBS deal no longer exists and honestly, I dont think I will pay full price at Mukuni

Anyway the food here is always consistently good and I have raved about this place plenty of times, just gonna let the pictures do the talking. 


 Very under-rated Japanese dish in my opinion - baked egg plant with miso paste. Its just so darn good. 


The favourite combo - beef and foie gras (still the best in Singapore).
Maybe one day I will miss the food here so much I will succumb to getting the Far card, as till then I have the entertainer app to well entertain me.


Fairmont Singapore 
80 Bras Basah Road, Level 3
Singapore 189560

No comments:

Post a Comment