Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Looking back: 2013


Damm, 2013 flew by too fast. I could vividly remember counting down to 2013 (unfortunately was stuck at home with food poisoning ) and suddenly its 2014! Fortunately, this time I was perfectly healthy and spent it over lovely wine, cheese and friends. 

2013 was a pretty good year, the only down side was my health and body in general - probably the year where I went to the doctors the most: food poisoning 3 times, hamstring injury with 6 mths of physio and other small illnesses here and there. Hopefully 2014 will be a healthier year in general.

Heres a look back at some of my favourite meals of 2013:


1. Found my favourite Japanese restaurant with the best Foie Gras and visiting it again and again : Mikuni , Pt 2, Pt 3, Pt 4


2. Best ramen this year: Keisuke Tori King


3. Ordering fresh seafood and getting them cooked on the spot at Talipapa - Boracay


4. Stuffing myself at Savour 2013, so much fun!


5. Best chirashi still going to Chikuwatei 



6. Going back to Bangkok for my favourite Dinphow Cuisine and falling in love with papaya salad at Som Tum Nua



7. Best steak dinner? At Skirt of course


8. Best brunch : I can't decide between  Department of Caffeine  and Common Man



9. Other great meals include Mexican at lucha Loca and Italian at Pasta Brava. Of course I still have about 2 months left of meals to blog for 2013 lol so perhaps I will count them in the list for next year. 



2014 will be an exciting year, what with the wedding coming up and my new house!
Heres to a Happy and healthy 2014! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment