Sunday, September 28, 2014

One Man Coffee


Day off for wedding prep = cafe scouting!
We drove past upper thomson road several times trying to find One Man Coffee, turns out they share a storefront with Crust Pizza Bar and that was the only sign we saw, get a bigger sign please!


Coffee was rich and fragrant, just the way I like it


Loving the presentation of breakfast. Yes true hipster at heart, I like eating off wooden blocks
Gashouse egg is essentially toast, cheese and a gooey runny egg in the middle. Simple but oh so delicious, esp when paired with that bacon jam.

Big breakie features poached egg on spinach, several cherry tomatoes and ham on bread. It looks quite healthy as far as big breakfast goes. I love how generous they are with the tomatoes.


And the much raved about Brioche French toast. Maybe I had too high expectations but I didn't think they were fantastic, a bit too soggy for me though I liked the berry compote. 

Overall, I like this place + everything was reasonably priced (<$15). Quite a small place though I imagine finding seats must be a nightmare during the weekend. 



Took a detour to the nearby reservoir. Singapore can be so pretty! 


215R Upper Thomson Road
Singapore 574349
 6456 1555





No comments:

Post a Comment