Thursday, September 25, 2014

L'Entrecote


Was pretty darn excited when I saw L'Entrecote at the revamped Suntec City mall. No more queuing at Duxton! I had a pretty magical experience at the Duxton brunch, first time having steak frites (unlimited fries!)

Alas I wasn't able to mimic the experience here, perhaps it was the atmosphere - the Duxton outlet is small, crowded and very lively. 




Skip the french onion soup - a little too watered down


Boy had the duck confit with rice. Was alright I guess, wasn't too interested when there was steak in front of me 



So the main course to order - steak frites with a mountain of fries (seriously, would anyone go for another serving?)  I like my steak thin and even better, pre-sliced (I'm lazy). 
Of course, for this price ($29.90) you can't expect top quality meat but still rather enjoyable with the nice creamy brown herb sauce.



#B1-128
Suntec City 
6690 7569

No comments:

Post a Comment