Friday, June 13, 2014

Ramen Bari Uma


Finally taking the long trek to Tanglin Shopping centre to try this ramen. The place was surprisingly  packed despite its relatively ulu location.


Amused by this sign. 
No doubt I was served by a very enthusiastic auntie who kept telling me to finish my ramen to read the words at the bottom of the bowl. Unfortunately, I could not; nonetheless she brought out an empty bowl so that I could read it. (Some chinese words). Too cute.



On to the ramen. The tonkotsu broth was very thick and savoury, a bit too thick in fact. The noodles and char shu were passable, the thick slices of meat were not my favourite, I prefer the more thinly sliced char shu typically served. 



Gyoza were pretty tasty and juicy. 

Overall, pretty good ramen but not in my top 5. 



Tanglin Shopping Centre, 19 Tanglin Road, #B1-01/02, Singapore 247909 
 68874484



No comments:

Post a Comment