Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hanare

Hanare, Teppei's sister restaurant is located just a stone's throw away from Orchid Hotel! Go there for bars chirashi without the queue (at least I didn't have to)

So one gets two option - bara set (chirashi set with free flow limited side dish) or the buffet (about 20 different types of dishes). I dont think anyone would actually go for the buffet? It looked pretty sad, in fact the in all, the decor made the place seem very make-shift and temporary, think IKEA furniture haphazardly put together. 



4 side dishes - tamago, daikon n carrots, salted veg and salad (with sesame dressing!). 


Ok here we go. Chunks of salmon, tuna, swordfish, scallop and salmon roe, very very generous portion considering the price ($17.60). However I thought the fish was over-seasoned and I would have preferred just clean chunks of fish.
Although for that price, can't complain much eh. I think I will stick to my Chikuwa Tei




99B Tanjong Pagar Road

6222 1976



No comments:

Post a Comment