Friday, December 13, 2013

Sept 2013- Bangkok Eats


Finally a trip to Som Tum Nua, I always hesitated to go in due to the long queue ( no messing around with my shopping time in bangkok!) But the restaurant is pretty huge and we got a seat within minutes.


Chicken wings were great and as mentioned I prefer this over Greyhound's, a definite must-try! 


I loveeee fish and devoured this entirely. So crispy and fresh! 


I have never had mango salad before but one has to order the signature dish right? This version som tim comes with salted egg, strange but welcomed cos I love me some salted eggs. And wow, sensory overload, sweet spicy sour crunchy all at once and so fresh and tasty. (My face was literally like the emoticon with hearts in my eyes). Will never look at Mango salad the same way again. 
Must, must order! 



Mr Jone's orphanage! Such a lovely lovely place, straight out of a fairy tale. 




The cakes and coffee were average though I was very amused by the coffee art - hi smirky face!


Couldn't resist taking pictures of the extensive goods on display


Som Tum Nua 
392/14 Soi Siam Square, Rama 1 Road


Jones Orphanage
Seen Space, Thonglor 13

No comments:

Post a Comment