Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Common Man Coffee Roasters


I love this place, so much so that I have been here twice in a very short period of time (quite a feat considering I like going to different places for brunch, there are way too many cafes to try in Singapore)

Fresh, wholesome ingredient, great use of spices and every dish I tried was flavourful. Plus I like the plates :)

Fresh brew + latte. The coffee here is good but inconsistent in my opinion. The coffee tasted much better on my first visit, whilst my cup the 2nd time around was too sour.

 Common Man full breakfast- A giant plate with the full works (bacon, spinach, eggs, beans, mushrooms etc. The beans here had a nice roasted taste, nothing like the nasty canned ones



Eggs ben with ox cheeks was gorgeous. Perfectly poached eggs with that melt-in-your mouth cheeks and rocket. One of the best eggs ben in town.

 The turkish version of the common man breakfast-  pita bread paired with the most delicious hummus and a phyllo-wrapped egg (too cute). Very tasty dish and a twist from the usual breakfast items.



The vegetarian version featured basically everything I love - eggs, spinach, halloumi (mmm),mushrooms and avocado. We rarely find food that is healthy and delicious but at Common Man, I must say one will have plenty of such choices.

Only drawback is this place is darn crowded, yes we all know a good thing when we see one.
Be prepared to queue.




Common Man Coffee Roasters
#01-00, 22 Martin Road





No comments:

Post a Comment