Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sunday Champagne Brunch @ The Knolls


I have had my fill of Sunday brunches and ever since the declining standards over at Les Saveurs, I finally found one worthy enough for you to spend $200 to consume XXX amount of calories.

Firstly, Sunday brunch at the Knolls is a lively affair with a friendly mariachi band serenading guests as they enter and later on as they get drunk. While variety of the spread is not a lot, most dishes were delicious, and thats whats most important eh - so dont expect foie gras and lobsters. 

image

Starting off with oysters. Nicely plump and fresh, we got a selection of ~6 kinds, all great! Best thing was the coconut juice, how often do you get to drink all the coconut juice you want (almost tempted to ditch my wine for it)

image

Close up plus miso cod which was deliciously fat and creamy. I love cod cooked well (hard to find in a buffet) and I wolfed down several slices

image

You can also order some items ala-carte (do check with the staff). Heres a nice fluffy pancake we got.



image

From the grills - suckling pig, roast beef, lamb sauasages and yes roasted garlic mmmmm

image

The awesome cheese cart at our tableside.

image


image

lastly desserts! Usually I am too stuffed for more than a couple bites but the dessert spread here was fantastic. and everything tasted great! My favorites were the chocolate chip cookies and that lemon meringue tart which wonderfully tangy.



image

Moarrr (yes 3 plates worth of desserts)


1 The Knolls, Sentosa Island
Singapore 098297
6591 5046

No comments:

Post a Comment