Thursday, October 31, 2013

Sushi Kou

Nestled in between 2 very popular restaurants at Orchid Hotel, Sushi Kou feels almost like the forgotten middle child. What a pity because my meal here was pretty good!

My go-to order at any Japanese restaurant - chirashi don. I just can't get enough raw fish + rice
The chirashi set came with chawmushi and strangely a side of sponge cake which I didn't touch cos it was full of cream. 




Such a beautiful presentation with the raw fish all nicely fanned out and so colourful too! I love how Japanese food is always so aesthetically pleasing, a lovely plate makes me happy

Everything was fresh and sweet. I love the rice especially, warm and just the right amount of acidity. The best part - only $26! 
One of the better chirashi I have had.




#01-16 Orchid Hotel, 1 Tras Link, Singapore 078867 
+65 6444 8433





No comments:

Post a Comment