Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lucha Loca


 I love this place, great food and a beautiful courtyard to dine in, so much so that I came here twice in a very short period of time. 

chips with salsa and guacamole. Mmm that guacamole was sooo good, I could eat spoonfuls of it on its own.


crab toastaditas with avocado,  tiny but flavour profile was all there, everything tasted really fresh too




Selection of various tacos, they are not big I recommend 2 per pax.
My favourites were the Baja Fish taco, pork belly and chorizo. (Skip the scallop one)
I dont know much about Mexican food but almost everything we had were delicious.


And you can't go to a Mexican restaurant without drinking! 
Tequila shots with tomato juice, I never had tequila with tomato before but I am a convert now. The warmth and sweetness of the juice was a great complement to the sharp alcohol.

Mango margarita, quite unlike the usual ones served here. An acquired taste I must say. 


Do grab a seat outdoors, the courtyard with twinkling fairy lights is such a lovely place to dine in. The service staff can be really fun and boisterous and do come prepared for a fun time (I was there for a hen's night and we had a really great surprise from the staff)



15 Duxton Hill
Singapore 089598
62263938






No comments:

Post a Comment