Sunday, November 18, 2012

Skyve Elementary Bistro & Bar

Why are nice brunch places always so far away? 
Skyve for example, is at Winstedt road, where is that I am not sure but I know I have to cab there.

I like Skyve, it is spacious, bright and cheery. I like that the familiar items on the branch menu are done with a slight twist, jolting you out of your comfort zone but only by that much.


The eggs ben for example, was cooked sous-vide style and served with corn and portobello mushroom.
Well I hate corn but that aside, the eggs were so soft and runny and I love the salad of rocket leaves.


Ricotta pancakes with banana and almond, another classic dish with a slight twist. The pancakes were good, if you like yours slightly dense. 

Prices were very reasonable and overall, I was very happy with brunch here. 



Skyve Elementary Bistro and Bar
10 Winstedt Road, Blk E #01-17 
+65 6225 6690 


No comments:

Post a Comment