Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Group Therapy Cafe

I am so glad that there are more and more cafes popping up in the east (although as of writing this, I am no longer staying in the east but the north-east fml)

I like Group Therapy at Katong V because it is not overly crowded (plus you get to wait in the comfortable air-conditioned mall, rather than at the sides of a street) and has a nice cozy vibe.

image

My luscious eggs ben came drowned in hollandaise sauce and with several generous slices of smoked salmon mmmm 


image

Another smoked salmon breakfast (less sinful but not as shiok)

Coffee here was decent as well. Some how the cakes here dont look too appealing though, usually I am unable to resist getting a slice but here, nah..


30 East Coast Road
Katong V, #01-11

No comments:

Post a Comment