Monday, November 10, 2014

Omakase Burger


This has been on my to-try list forever, finally dragging my ass down to Turf City to sink my fangs into the much talked about Omakase burger.


First impression : woah these are some pretty expensive burgers, granted the use of quality beef and buns but hey, this place still resembles a fast food joint. You can't help but expect similar pricing.

We both got the cheeseburger with a side of sweet potato and truffle fries. 
Darn were the burgers good, and oh so juicy. In fact, these were probably the juiciest burgers i have ever eaten.  And I love the sweet potato fries, super addictive mmm.







innards of the burger. what a beauty.

So overall, I love the burgers though for its size, the price was a bit hard to swallow.
That said, everyone should at least try this once.



200 Turf Club Road
#01-05 Grand StandSingapore 287994


No comments:

Post a Comment