Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Restaurant Week : Table at 7


For a restaurant week diningcity starr restaurant, I was really disappointed with the menu at Table at 7
Portions were tiny and food was mediocre. 




The steak was about half the size of Trattoria Lafiandra's, did not taste as good and cost $15++ more (similar 3 course meal too) 


THere are some who avoid Restaurant Week because they believe that some restaurants make use of this opportunity to test new dishes which may or may not be well received. I think this was the case here. While I am not sure if a normal meal at Table at 7 will be of a similar quality, I am not eager to find out. I did go check out their menu for Restaurant Week this year and it looks much better - 5 course and truffles to boot. 





No comments:

Post a Comment