Friday, March 13, 2015

Sunday Folks


Finally, finally making a trip after hearing so many rave reviews. Btw I have yet to try Creamier and its been on my to-try list for ever.

As we all know Sunday Folks is opened by the same folks behind Creamier so concept is largely the same except Soft-serve instead of normal ice cream.

Getting a seat here is a lesson in strategy. Get a friend to start queuing then a few friends scattered around the tiny little cafe, staking out tables then swooping in and try to squeeze as many as you can around a tiny table.


This was the pistachio soft-serve with waffle. The waffles were awesome, crispy and fluffy. Pistachio was so-so, dont think the flavour really came through for me. Same goes with the lavender soft-serve.
I think I will very much prefer these waffles with the awesome coconut + avocado ice cream from daily scoop a few doors down.



Chip Bee Garden
44 Jalan Merah Saga #01-52
Singapore 278 116

No comments:

Post a Comment