Friday, October 3, 2014

Beo Crescent Curry Rice


So I was brought to this sleepy old housing estate just off Tiong Bahru for the best curry scissors rice ever. Ok caveat, this was actually my first time eating curry scissors rice so I dont really have anything to compare against but hey I have eaten curry, rice and pork before right. 




Star of the day was this crispy crunchy pork pieces. Wonderfully spiced and seasoned and biting it yield a satisfying crunch. 



And the rest of our table ( the wu xiang was an add-on from another story) 
What I loved besides the pork - the lovely fragrant curry, the cabbage and runny sunny side egg (so perfect with the curry soaked rice)



And another one from the side.

Be prepared to queue but hey damm worth it 

Blk 40 Beo Crescent
Closed Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment