Monday, August 26, 2013

Kith Cafe @ Quayside isle



Quayside isle is really the playground the the uber-rich, think manicured lawns and small little street signs that look nothing like the large green ones we are so used to in our heartlands. The developer really went all out to make this place as un-Singaporean as possible, a literal income gap perhaps?

Anyway, social commentary aside, we came all the way down here for Kith! The bright (and reasonably priced) and cheery cafe amongst the expensive restaurants here. 

I think this is my favorite Kith cafe because of the view (yachts and clear blue skies!) and the cute seats outside.

 Blackstone eggs - Eggs Ben w bacon and asparagas


 Mexican eggs - Poached eggs with spinach, avocado and smoked salmon
 I loved the mexican eggs, how can I not with 3 of my favorite ingredients (salmon, avocado, spinach). I was unsure of how the avocado would go w the eggs but the rich and creamy texture made for a pretty good and luxurious substitute for the usual hollandaise. Portions are very generous, so do share.



Kith
31 Ocean Way
Quayside isle
#01-08
Singapore 098375

No comments:

Post a Comment